Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bandit


All was quiet in my house - which is rare. I looked around and found Bandit asleep on the loveseat. Tip toeing back into the living room with the camera, I took this picture. The first picture is maybe.... a oh, oh you caught me? Bandit destroyed the lazy boy chair - we had to throw away. She has chewed the legs off the coffee table. Recently she chewed off one end of the couch. Sooooo...... the loveseat and the entertainment center is about all that is left in the living room.
You know, she probably did me a favor. The couch and lazy boy chairs were too big for that room..... and I never did like the "matching" coffee table. I think I'll get the two matching chairs and one ottoman - that's what I wanted anyway. Thank you, Bandit ;)

4 comments:

Parsley said...

Aww...too cute. We love dogs...and have 6!

Nice to see your blog.

Rev. Paul said...

It's nice to see you've kept (or recovered) your sense of humor through all the destruction LOL.

Bandit certainly looks comfortable there on that loveseat.

nanny said...

She was just trying to help....lol
Bandit is so precious!

Tanna said...

LOL! Bandit is too cute napping on the loveseat... and, we all need a little help from our friends sometimes! LOL! There are some things around here Bandit could help with. ;)