Saturday, March 12, 2011

Box of Chocolates

My hubby loves to go to yard sales. He had always wanted a leather studded harness for Bandit. He found one at a yard sale for $2. They are over $100 if you order one new.
We tried to put it on Bandit - hour later..... we still could not fit it on the dog. Hubby suggested that I look online for instructions. The website on the harness was humanwerks.com. The website popped up with a beautiful picture of Florida. I clicked on Harness...... then I clicked on leather and chain ...... then


Oh my goodness .... a picture of a bare chested man with the harness on appeared. I called for Hubby and showed him. "Look what we were trying to get on the dog!" We laughed.
He sold it on ebay for $85 and used that money to order a "real" leather studded harness.
This is a picture of Bandit with her new "outfit."

Moral of the story is: Life is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're going to get :)

No comments: