Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Alamo Crackers


When I travel I love going into grocery stores and see what unique food they have in that area. I must have taken a hundred pictures of the produce. At the end of one of the aisle I found these cookies. They are so cute. I brought these back home along with a whole bunch of chocolate from this fantastic place in Austin. Lammes Candies, 2901 S. Capitol of Texas Highway, Austin, Texas. You can buy this at the airport too. This is melt-in-your-mouth chocolate!
Anyway, I was kind of cleaning house and ran across this sack of my souvenirs from that trip. This box of cookies was still there in the sack. Cookies expired couple years ago :(
I'm thinking.... should I actually clean that room? or just keep the door shut (like it has been).... putting a sign on the door "Museum of Unusable History" ummmm that works!

No comments: