Wednesday, June 25, 2008

ouch

On 6-11-08 I was in an accident. I wrote about it in an earlier post. I have gotten nothing but the run around from her (the person who hit me) insurance. When her insurance agent told me today that her client said it was my fault..... I got a lawyer. As I went through the light..... she decided to turn left in front of all the traffic going north. She was given a ticket and she was given a sobriety test! (1:30 in the afternoon on a Wednesday)
What I got was a trip to the emergency room in an ambulance, a damaged driver's side truck. Now I get to spend my time at doctor's offices and the lawyer's office.
The quick trip to the grocery store cost me $3,658.23 for the emergency room and $723.33 for the ambulance. Then there is the prescriptions, my husband had to take two days off, the damage to my truck...... GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY!

1 comment:

Waterrose said...

Isn't Arizona the worst when it comes to traffic accidents! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. I try, most of the time, to not even think of the temperature...I'm hoping it will be a short sumer and a long fall, winter, and spring...