Monday, November 10, 2008

All in a days work

So much going on .... I was thinking I should make a list but I'm afraid the list would never stop. I've been looking for a new wedding ring set - (all my jewelry was taken in that burglary). I was at Jareds last Saturday. While the sales clerk tried to convince me that the rings I had tried on "were the perfect rings" just for me ($10,350) another man came up to me and handed me two $50 dollar bills. ?? He said it must have dropped out of my purse when I was getting out my cell phone. I said no they weren't mine. But he said they were right next to my shoe and I was the only one in store right then. So I took the 2 $50s.
If it had been $20s... yes, but $50s .... I never carry $50 dollar bills.
When my husband came home from work I told him I got 2 $50s today. He said ..."You were out hooking, huh?" and laughed he said "You did pretty good on your first day".
Thank goodness I have a sense of humor!
The picture is of Gigi. It has nothing to do with anything. I just think she is adorable and wanted to share this picture.

No comments: