Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Yard sale china

Last Saturday, we found a complete set of 8 Homer Laughlin - Cavalier - Eggshell - Persian Garden. It had the creamer, sugar, gravy, serving platter and large serving bowl too. $10














We also found this Easterling china. A complete service for 10 and serving pieces! $25

I don't even have a kitchen table and chairs AND I have no dining room table and chairs. I do have a covered patio though. We have three tables and chair sets out there.



Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner, we eat outside. (All meals are eaten outside) If it happens to get chilly, like down in the 70's we light the fireplace up outside.


Can you see it now? 75 degrees ... fireplace roaring ... lighted palm trees swaying... drinking some hot apple cider... eating Christmas dinner (outside)....

1 comment:

Donna Brobeck said...

Hi Dee Dee,

Thank you for commenting on the chair, I am really pleased also. I love yard sales too and Homer Laughlin is one of my favorite, I love feista ware, all those colors, you found some great stuff. Talk to you later.
Donna!