Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My puppy eats rocks, phones, rugs, napkins.....



Jodi told me to be careful - do not leave your glasses where the dog can reach them. So I haven't so far but.... Sunday, I was in the kitchen - I heard my husband's cell phone ringing. Then I heard -why are you calling me? I went in the living room and found Bandit chewing on my Bluetooth earpiece for my cell phone. I don't know how that could happen but Bandit chewing on the earpiece had caused the phone to call my husband. ???

As I do several times a day, I go out and de-dog-poop the backyard. Bandit has "eaten" lots and lots of tiny rocks. Scooping up Dog-pooped-rocks was a first for me. I guess it won't be the last. I can't believe what that dog puts in her mouth. The end results are just plain nasty!

No comments: