Monday, December 15, 2008

Fairytale Brownie Phoenix

Last Friday I was thinking I'd sent the out-of-state-families some flower arrangements. I was on the computer early this morning and remembered one day driving by Fairytale Brownie in Phoenix. I checked out their website - http://www.brownie.com/ I'm thinking I'll go over there instead! There is no one in my family that doesn't have a sweet tooth!
***Update: They had Free shipping available so I placed 5 orders. Very courteous and helpful staff member named Hannah took my orders. I was very pleased with the selections they had (especially since some of my family are not coffee drinkers). Although it was very busy they had plenty of staff to take care of us last minute shoppers.
I give Fairytale Brownie in Phoenix 2 thumbs up!!

No comments: