Monday, September 22, 2008

Decorate your cat for Fall

It's Fall!
I noticed that this year they had the Christmas things up in the stores in August. I guess it works because I have already got half my Christmas shopping done. Before, when I use to work, I was doing my Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve:( Life gets way to busy and hectic. Anyway, it's Fall and our weather is absolutely perfect. We are down in the low 100's. The water in the pool yesterday was just right! Here in Arizona, we take out our summer flowers and plant winter flower that bloom all winter long. It's time to get that done. I've already bought all the summer pool toys for next year on sale :) I'm thinking this winter I'll take out that Aloe garden on the side of the house. I'll put the Aloes in pots. I dug up part of it last year and potted them. I even had a yard sale and gave them away for free. You plant a couple and they grow back like weeds. I planted a lemon tree and a lime tree last year. The lime tree is still a baby but the lemon tree I noticed has about 12 lemons on it:) We have a orange tree and a grapefruit tree in the front yard. I really need to learn how to use that juicer machine!
If I keep typing, I'm going to keep thinking of things I need to do. Happy Fall!Posted by Picasa

No comments: