Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lake Dumbar is gone

Thanks for all the comments! My husband will be home in 1/2 hour. It took 13 hours to fill the pool back up. The lake is gone (my property value just went back down - not lake side property anymore ;). He doesn't know a thing! And none of my wonderful blogger friend are going to tell on me - thank you.
I interviewed another pool company today. This one might be "the one." My husband has Thursday off. I made an appointment for us to go see the pool company showroom. We've got his relatives coming late April. We also throw a big pool party at our house every Memorial Day. I'd really like to have every thing done before that.
By the way, those ceramic pool "critters" are so expensive that we might not put them in. If we do, it might be the little crabs in three different colors. One for each of the grandkids that live here in Arizona. My husband informed me that he wants a new pool light - one that shines different colors. I'll have to see the price first.
Sigh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your secret is safe!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I won't tell...unless you give me a good reason.
I love those 'disco' lights too....
we only did a few of the critters in our pool to define the different areas for the little and OLD folks to see ....I need them and I am in between. ;0
good luck, suz

Diane AZ said...

Great the pool is back to normal. A pool light that shines different colors does sound neat. You guys amaze me with all the projects you are involved with.

Susie said...

I can't believe you were able to keep that from him.