Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Take it Easy



You ever hear a song on the radio - you just can't get it out of your head - you sing it all day long? On this rare moment on my blog I'm posting a picture of me.

"I'm standing on the corner of Winslow Arizona" (humming as I type)

My husband and I went up to Winslow, Arizona one weekend about 4 years ago. The shops were open so we did the "tourist thing" and shopped. Or as they say in Winslow: "we were taking it easy." We took pictures. We had lunch. And then drove back down to Phoenix.

5 comments:

Susie said...

Well thanks to your post, I'll be singing that song all day long! haha! But that's okay cause I like that song!

Mildred said...

I'm with Susie, now I'm humming the Eagles' tune too!

Diane C. said...

Oh, so there really is a Winslow Arizona! I remember that song. How cool that you visited and took it easy.

a corgi said...

is it Winslow where they have the big crater made from the meteor?? been there if that is the right city

sounds like you had a fun time when you were there in your past :)

betty

deedee said...

Susie: Just something to sing while you are digging in the dirt :)
Mildred: I bet Nalley has some stories about the Eagles!
Diane: Yes, there is. It's another cool place in Arizona.
Betty: That crater, I think, is closer to Flagstaff. I like your new concept to blogging.