Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Take it Easy



You ever hear a song on the radio - you just can't get it out of your head - you sing it all day long? On this rare moment on my blog I'm posting a picture of me.

"I'm standing on the corner of Winslow Arizona" (humming as I type)

My husband and I went up to Winslow, Arizona one weekend about 4 years ago. The shops were open so we did the "tourist thing" and shopped. Or as they say in Winslow: "we were taking it easy." We took pictures. We had lunch. And then drove back down to Phoenix.

5 comments:

Susie said...

Well thanks to your post, I'll be singing that song all day long! haha! But that's okay cause I like that song!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Susie, now I'm humming the Eagles' tune too!

Diane AZ said...

Oh, so there really is a Winslow Arizona! I remember that song. How cool that you visited and took it easy.

betty said...

is it Winslow where they have the big crater made from the meteor?? been there if that is the right city

sounds like you had a fun time when you were there in your past :)

betty

deedee said...

Susie: Just something to sing while you are digging in the dirt :)
Mildred: I bet Nalley has some stories about the Eagles!
Diane: Yes, there is. It's another cool place in Arizona.
Betty: That crater, I think, is closer to Flagstaff. I like your new concept to blogging.