Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Proverbs 3:5

AOL welcome screen has daily news worthy (and sometimes not so news worthy) items to read about. Yesterday one of the items was: hidden religious messages on your product or packaging. I checked it out and found that IN-N-Out Burger was listed as one of the companies that does this. I just happened to eat at IN-N-Out that day. Soooo..... I checked my "packaging" to see if I could find any secret messages.
Yep, there it was on the bottom of my milkshake cup!
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path. (Prov. 3:5-6)
Amen!
Note: *** I vote that they print this "secret message" in big letters on the sacks!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How interesting and what a great verse!

grammy said...

Hi, I came over from Nally Vally. Love to connect with other blogging grandma's. Felt so sad about your 11 year old Grand and the cast. Did she wreck the 4 wheeler or what. my 3 year old had a huge bump and black eye from being on the neighbors trampoline...I hate trampolines. It can be hard to be a Grammie(o:

Busy Bee Suz said...

That is so cool. I love it. What would make me even happier? If that cup was recyclable.
Thanks for the heads up...I still have not eaten at an In And OUT!!!

Rev. Paul said...

And this is a problem, how?

deedee said...

Mildred: I thought that was pretty cool, too!
Grammy: Come back and visit anytime. She "wrecked" on the dirt bike :(
Suz: I agree - they should make things more recyclable. I give IN-N-OUT two thumbs up :)
Rev.Paul: I don't have a problem with that. I guess AOL does though.

Susie said...

That is very interesting and great to see!

Rev. Paul said...

Sorry; I knew you didn't have a problem with it ;-) .. I was just wondering why AOL thought it to be so.

Stefunkc said...

How neat! I would love to hear what the other restaurants were. We don't have In n Out Burger here in OK. I am flying to Phoenix on Friday and heading to Tucson...maybe we'll be hitting a drive through...