Sunday, March 8, 2009

Where is this?



Yes this is in Arizona. We had to find someplace to pull over and stop so I could get this picture. Have any idea where this is? It's on Hwy 87 almost to Winslow, Arizona. Just North of Payson, halfway up to Winslow is this clearing ( meadow, or whatever you want to call it). It's on the left hand side of Hwy87. While driving up there, it was mostly forest like. Then it seemed - like "out in the blue" there was this massive clearing. Absolutely breath taking!

By the way, all the pictures I post are "my" personal pictures. When other people are in my pictures, they have given me permission to post them. One of my daughters gave me permission to post about her and my grand daughter. So if you see very few family pictures, I respect their privacy.

I feel that my dogs and cats are "fair game" to my postings. Since there are four of them it seems like something is always going on. (Bandit!)

I am approaching my 300 post and am not sure if I'm going to just continue to ramble about anything and everything. I thinking of starting another blog and pick a favorite interest of mine. But.... which one? :::::shaking head::::: I don't know.

5 comments:

Lanny said...

Wow.

For what it is worth I like the random whatevers out of people's lives. Although another specific-topic blog is a lovely idea.

Susie said...

I'm sure you will figure out what you want to do with your blog. I'm with Lanny, randomness is always fun and I always enjoy seeing what's going on in your life! Oh and I don't have any idea about where that is but it makes for a lovely header picture.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your posts very much. What are you thinking about posting specifically?
Thanks for your kind comment tonight. I don't know why you can't view the latest post. Let me know if you continue to have trouble. Thanks again for the visits.

betty said...

north of Phoenix.......Grand Canyon? Flagstaff??

nice picture

I agree with you about not posting family pictures; only family member you'll see of our family on my blog is........well,I think you know who it is LOL; but you are right its because of privacy; I don't even use their names

betty

Frank Baker said...

Looks like some where between Phoenix and Flagstaff.
Beautiful country.