Saturday, March 7, 2009

Precious Moments Carthage Missouri












I'm still looking for those pictures I wanted to post and can't find. I ran across these pictures. One of the companies that I worked for 18 years, gave me 1 month of vacation time each year. One week I'd spend fixing things around the house. One week I'd spend traveling around my "home" state. The other two weeks I'd go check out places I hadn't seen.
These are pictures of Precious Moments in Carthage Missouri. I was heading for Branson, Missouri on this trip. Precious Moments was along the way :)
The trip was in April and it was raining. Most of the outside attractions were closed. Cool place, though!



3 comments:

Diane AZ said...

Oh my, you visit so many places I never knew existed. Precious Moments In Carthage Missouri is almost cuteness overload!

Lanny said...

That is just too precious!

Stefunkc said...

We love that place! I've lost count of how many times we've been there. It's on to way to Branson where we visit several times a year. The water show is a must!